Hiring for Operations Executive:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answers phone/emails and responds to inquiries or direct calls for appropriate resolution.
- Operates cash register tabulating transactions, accepting payments, giving change,bagging purchases and processing employee or faculty discounts as appropriate. Starts up and shuts down register,trouble shoots, counts down register, perform cashier audits, etc.
- Balances the cash drawer including checks and the credit card receipts and charge slips.
- Observes safe money handling procedures and secure transaction practices when accepting cash payment,making change, accepting checks and credit card payments, and processing refunds/buybacks.
- Includes cashier integrity to safeguard register and drawer deposits.
- Receive, sort and open, as necessary, mail. May also take outgoing mail to mailbox or Post Office.
- Carry and shelve merchandise inventory. May also pull and package merchandise for return to vendors.
- Straightens merchandise, stocks shelves, prices merchandise and may assist in setting up displays and signs.
- May be required to mop, vacuum, clean shelves and take out trash.
- Pick, process and pack orders for shipping in accordance with Retail Store Operations
- May perform data entry or type simple correspondence including printing and system back-up.
- Take inventory as needed and may have responsibility for ordering general merchandise items
- May provide customer service/sales functions for special events
Note : Your application is incomplete if you do not send resumes to email@example.com